Details of Events
Belize News Center
CT Archive News
Please enter up to 3 valid emails.
Please put in a valid email address.
Please include a comment.
Bill Jones and Dominoes Team
How long since you left your beautiful Village?
What do you remember?
1) The Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary has the longest interpretive boardwalk in Belize
2) The Breadfruit is sometimes called a fruit and a vegetable. How do you cook it?
All of the above
3) Brilliant Cricket Team has a lot of loyal fans, but who was the oldest fan that followed and cheer for them all over the Belize District?
Ivy Nicholson Jones
Ivy Brown Jones
John Gillett Sr.
4) Where was the first Race Track located in Crooked Tree?
5) The sap from this tree is used to manufacture chewing gum
6) Who was the first school officer for the Crooked Tree School?
Levi (Saco) Gillett
7) Who owned the Rice Mill in Crooked Tree Village?
Edward Dawson Sr.
8) What is the wing span of the Jabiru Stork?
9) What was the name of Mr. Adalbert Dawson (Dals) boat?
10) Who was the first Village Council Chairman?
Randolph Tillett Sr. (Bra Dolph)
11) The Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary has the largest population of Jabirus in Belize.
12) How did Crooked Tree Village get it's name?
A tree at Crawford Bank
From three bandits
From an old mahogany tree
From a huge bullet tree
13) Who first inhabited Crooked Tree?
The logwood cutters
14) How large is the area of Crooked Tree?
12 square miles
8 square miles
10 square miles
9 square miles
15) When was the causeway built?
16) How many times have the Brilliant Cricket club won the competition?
17) Name the two most popular sports of Crooked Tree
baseball and basketball
volley ball and tennis
horseracing and cricket
soccer and softball
18) Name the most popular Cricket players in Crooked Tree
Percy Flowers & C. Adolphus
James Rhaburn, Jr.
G. Westby & Robert Tillet
All of the above
19) What's the name of the most popular fruit in Crooked Tree?
20) What's the name of the annual festival held in Crooked Tree Village?
21) Crooked Tree was one of the first inland Villages.
22) How old is Crooked Tree Village?
Over 150 years?
Over 250 years?
Over 100 years?
Over 300 years?
23) What is the population of Crooked Tree Village?
24) How long is the Crooked Tree Village Causeway?
Three and a half miles
Powered by MyEvent.com